Saturday, 25 April 2009

i <3 Barry M nail polish

Just a quick post to say how much i love the barry m nail polish (304 mint green) that i recieved in my secret swap from MagpieSparkles shes a star!(picture dont do justice its a really beautiful mint green colour this pic makes it look more grey)It makes me feel so summery just gotta get my gladiator sandles back from my moms weekend home then summer here i come!
Even my BF commented on it :) BONUS!

I will definately be getting more shades
I love how they apply and the colour is really true to the bottle shade!

WANT TO SAY ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU TO MY 31 FOLLOWERS!!
IN TOTAL SHOCK THAT THERES 31 PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT I SAY!!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
YOUR ALL FAB!!!

Lu x

2 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous color. I've really been getting into pastels this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment :)
    i really love the colour its a really fresh minty green colour the picture doesnt do it much justice x

    ReplyDelete