Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Just A Few Bits . .

So a few days ago now i went shopping with my mother :) bless her shes a star , anyway we went to matalan and i picked up a few things . . .If you saw my 1st video *whats in my bag* you will have seen that i had the lily allen gold heart earings but they broke :( so when i saw these hoop bamboo ones i had to get them they were ment to be £6 but it was 75% off so they were £1.50 how much of a bargin!! I really love head bands so i thought this one matched the earings so well i had to get them i have a thing about gold and cream things! bargin too was only £4And finally another head band its two dark brown hair plaits which ive been looking for to match my hair for ages i found one in claires but one of the plaits had come undone and they didnt have anymore so was gutted, so when i found this one for like £2 in matalan was very happy :)

Im gonna be away for a few days at my brothers so i will be back sunday and do a random ramble blog more than likely :)

Lu x

P.S- Dead excited for Pandadoesmakeup summer secret santa make up swap just gotta find out what my swap person likes and dislikes :) cant wait to go shopping for that x

No comments:

Post a Comment