Monday, 22 June 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.....................

The fabulous Domanique !!!!!!!
(Doma-nikki)


Well done!!

I put all 25 names on peices of paper!
I put them in a hat!
Then i got Evie to pull a name out of the hat!
And she pulled out Doma-Nikki
(she had just woke up so she looks half asleep!! bless!!)

If you email me with your address details i will send your prizes out ASAP!!!
Hope you enjoy your prizes!!

I really need to do another one of these contest givaways very soon for all you fabulous followers!!
Yours all brill and thank you so much for entering and following!!!

Thanks so so much again
Lu x

13 comments:

  1. aww. She's so sweet.
    Well done to Doma-Nikki!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, CONGRATS TO THE WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw bless her! Well done to Doma-Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I meant bless her about Evie (gorgeous name btw!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks for the comments i will defo hold another ne ASAP!!!

    @daisy- Evie had just woke up in the pics her eyes look dead tired bless her! shes my star!

    thanks again everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks like she's still sleeping lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww yay!!! Thank you so much :o) Really did make my day.. i think i needed that win too lol!! I'll email you now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww really?? lucyluvsgaz@hotmail.co.uk
    if that doesnt work try the_moore@hotmail.co.uk
    i hope one of the two work :) if not just let me know and il try and sort it out :)

    thank you all for your comments :)
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I've given you an award x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog very nice..! Smile 4 U...^-^...! Follow me back....

    ReplyDelete