Sunday, 28 June 2009

IM BACKK!

Hiya everyone
You may have noticed that my blogs been private for a few days!
Im sorry about this, the other night someone said somethings which i lead to belive that my blog was being read by someone i who prefer not to read it :(
So i put it on private fora couple of days!!
Ive later found out the full story and that i was more than likely over reacting!!

I hope your all having a brilliant weekend and il be back babbling my normal rubbish tomorrow

As for today im gonna just totally slob out and catch up on all the blog posts ive missed and watch tv!
  • Hollyoaks
  • Girls of the playboy mansion
  • Kendra!
  • Come dine with me

What ever i can find!
Thanks so much for bearing with me on that small blip!

Your all FAB!
Lu x

6 comments:

  1. Glad you got things sorted, enjoy your TV watching day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks :) i will do even tho its dead sunny now so i might venture into the back garden for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - lovely to see you back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you that means alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah it's normal lol I do that. I wouldn't really want my friends to read mine! xD

    ReplyDelete