Thursday, 2 July 2009

Little gift!

Hiya :)
Hope your all ok with the crazy weather be it blinding sun one minute, to heavy reain and thunderstorms the next!
(well thats what it seems to be like here in the midlands lately)

Well as in my previous post i told you about me and my boy being together for 5 years, well the night before our anniversary i felt a bit bad for not buying anything for him, i normally buy loads of silly little things for xmas and birthdays, but we have never really celebrated anniversarys but because its 5 years i thought i would have to buy something so i brought this off the net and it came this morning, super quick postage!!! :-

Its two seperate pendants and i think its really cute, i dont think he will wear it but for him just to keep it in his room will do for me!
I will defo be wearing my half because its cute :)
I have to find two chains for them, il give it him tomorrow night when i finally get to see him after working away!!

What do you think?
thanks so much to all my followers fr all my lovely comments!!
Your blinking stars!!
Lu x

8 comments:

  1. Aww that's cute.
    I hope he doesn't read your blog - it'll spoil his surprise before he gets it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lauren - i hope he doesnt read my blog id die of embarresment, its like a diary aint it, i dont midn you girlies reading it because were all like minded people and like to ramble on about randomness, but if my bf or family read it i think id cringe lol
    he will be like 'what am i ment to do with this?' i no him too well lol :)
    thanks so much for your comments

    @missglamtan (Louise) aww thanks :) i need to stop calling you 'missglamtan' lol ive just found out your real name from your blog

    thanks so much for your comments
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe bless u, i dont mind either one chick, your so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you! feel a bit rude calling you missglamtan like you have no name or something lol :) thanks for all your lovely comments
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats so cute, where did you order it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :)
    It was from eBay!

    LU x

    ReplyDelete