Thursday, 2 July 2009

THANK YOU DAISY!!!!

Hiya girlies :)
I have ment to do this for ages, im so so sorry its late!!

I want to say the biggest thank you to Daisy
(cupcakeswithcherries.blogspot.com)

She held a contest in which you just had to comment and tell her a random fact :)
Random is definately my thing and my random fact was
'I have a Guiness World Record!!'
(I have a blog post about it if your interested :)

Well i was picked as the winner at random and she sent me my prize super fast, i planned to blog about it as soon as i got it but then things went a bit up in the air when i thought someone had been reading my blog and twiiter who i didnt really want to so i had to put my blog on private for a while anyways ive finally got round to it so
THANK YOU SO MUCH DAISY!!!!!

My prize was a Burts Bees Tip n' toes Hands & Feet Kit:-(With a lovly little note from Daisy!)


Its so lovely :)
When i got the package i could actually smell it through the packaging!!
It comes in a little zip up bag and includes:-
  • Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme
  • Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme
  • Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
  • Exfoliating Pumice Stone
  • Peppermint Foot Lotion
  • Coconut Foot Creme
  • Honey Lip Balm
  • Hand Salve
Hope spolit was i??
There all 100% natural it says and i cant wait to try it all out!!
Ive tryed out the lip balm and its really nice and moisturising especially since i have really bad dry lips :)
Im gonna give my mom the foot stuff as she loves anything for your feet :)
Im just so kind lol!!
The lemon butter cuticle creame is my favorite smell i love anything lemon smelling!
The banana hand creme smells beautiful too!!

Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH again Daisy your a star!!
Go over and check her blog if for some strange reason you havnt already :)

Thanks so much for following and reading!!
If you want proper reviews just let me know and il do my best when ive tryed it all :)
Lu x

8 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely post! Thanks Lucy! Glad you like it :)

    PS. I wanted to write a note on some pretty paper but I didn't have any in the flat, booo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that one! Just not the pumice stone aww lol I really love the cuticle creme because of the smell XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovley prize. I love your blog btw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really feel happy to visit your site it is a good site and don forget to visit my site sir,
    http://phalla19.blogspot.com/
    Regards,
    Phalla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog- love it! All of these products sound so nice- enjoy! Happy weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on winning the prizes!
    I have tagged you in something. See my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone :)
    your all stars!
    And the products are really lovly x

    thanks again
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete