Tuesday, 21 July 2009

UPDATE!!

Hiya :)
Im going to start by saying that this post may lose me some followers,
But I have thought over the last few days weather to put up the post or not, but im going to be honest with you all as its a big part of my life what im about to say.
Over the last weeks ive actually felt like rubbish, i havnt had much energy to blog or do much if im honest.
Well i thought i had swine flu, turns out not, im actually pregnant!!

(picture taken from google)

I found out on friday and me and my boyfriend are really happy.
I no that many opinions are that we are just going to be another statistic BUT for anyone who wants to hate on the whole situation me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years, we both earn our own way and neither of us claim money from the government!!

I told my mom on tuesday and lets just say she was not at all happy!!
But with reflection and time to think about things shes comeing round to the idea more and more!
My sister had a baby at 17 so i thought she would be the one who would simpathise with me but infact totally the oposite, she shouted at me called me all the stupids under the sun and just made me feel like rubbish!
My brother on the other hand, well, i was blown away by his responce, my sister told him and i expected him to hit the roof and blow up big time but you no what? he phoned and started the phone call by saying 'hello is this the pregnancey hotline' bless him, he was like 'lucy your a cleaver girl and its not as tho you have never looked after children/babys before dont listen to what shes said (my sisters) im here for you and you no it and i will never let you be on your own, i no gareth is going to stand by your side all the way so dont worry everything will be fine' i was sobbing on the other end i was just so happy with what he said to me, then he said 'can i tell people' all excited bless him so he phoned around telling my aunties and uncles etc :)

Ok that bit of seriousness over, this blog is more than likely going to take the path of more of a pregnancey blog x so im sorry if you dont want to hear all about it, its just naturally something thats going to take over my life and world. So expect scan pictures and bump pictures :)

Ive been to the doctors they say im about 6 or 7 weeks, im really excited but am not going to get myself 100% excited before my 1st 12week scan as im not stupid and i no things can happen and change so im keeping an open mind until then!

I released my facebook status about being pregnant last night and got about 30+ commentsfrom all and there mothers, some who i havnt spoken to for years but never mind it was lovly all the suport i got.

So thats just my update :)
Thanks so much to all you lovly girls on twitter who sent me lovly messages :)
Your stars!!
Thank you to all my followers too!!
Im sorry if this is not your kind of blog anymore but thanks for reading up to now if your going to stop following x

Lu x

36 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    This won't lose you any followers at all (and I'd be surprised if it does).
    I'm really happy for you and hope the pregnancy goes well.
    It's always hard (I'm sure) falling pregnant unexpectedly but sounds like you have a really great boyfriend and support from your family who will help you through it.
    Take care and congratulations.
    I hope you're feeling well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! cant wait to see you blogs and pics along the way!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    really means alot when i get such lovly comments from my followers.
    Im sure that some people will drop off and be haters because there iwll always be someone who doesnt agree with what i have to say or things,
    Gaz and my family are both brilliant and i no they will be there for me no matter what which makes everything 100 times easyier :)
    thanks so much again for your suport.
    Lu x

    (im still feeling sick but thats expected im sure lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lipgloss86 aww thank you, thats really fab im glad that your still interested in what i have to say :)
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy Loo, don't be silly :)

    Why would anyone stop following you? You're a fantastic girl and this is exciting!

    I already said congrats the other day on Twitter but congratulations again!!

    I'm really excited to hear all the news that you're going to be blogging about :)

    By the way I'm sure I commented on your other post saying you could call me Carla instead of writing girl with ... everytime..but it isn't showing :(


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @carla - hehe i did it!! lol
    Thank you so smuch for your lovly comments
    i thought i would cover my back because there will always be haters :( but im so happy that you girlies will still be reading what i have to babble on about and thats all that matters :)
    Thanks so much again
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, congrats (again!) :)
    Don't worry, im sure this wont loose you any followers!
    I cant wait to see all your pics and updates. I have a feeling your blogs going to make me very broody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thank you!!
    i cant wait for my 1st scan!! proberly be around 26th august so i just have to sit tight and wait :)

    thanks so much again
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations!! cant wait to read your posts about it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) congratulations! Yay baby pictures to come!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to you both! I'm sure you won't lose any followers because of this xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lucy!! Congratulations, i am genuinely excited for you!!
    Im not sure how far but i know you dont live THAT far from me, so if you ever need ANYTHING, anything at all just let me know okay?
    Love you lots. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You are going to make such a fantastic mum and your baby is going to be beautiful.

    I am certainly going to keep following, you were the first ever person to subscribe to me which means an awful lot.

    Wooo I am so excited for you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratualations!! i know it sounds weird but id still read your blog, pregnancy or not, i think someone needs to be honest about what its like hahaha :)

    good luck with it and keep us all updated, im sure you wont receive any bad responses, it is a personal decision :)

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw I've already said on twitter but CONGRATULATIONS - you seem to love kids and I am sure you will be a great mum x Why would you lose followers I am sure people will be really excited to see how your pregnancy progresses I for one can't wait xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @becky, @alexandra @little miss :-
    thank you all so much for your lovly commenst your stars :)

    @tabitha seriously thank you!! that means alot that you have said that, i never thought that blogging would be such a good way to find brilliant people but your FAB!!!
    thank you so much again
    Lu x

    @Cat aww thank you, your commnets are lovly, im so excited, your blog is amazing and deserves 100x more followers!! your a star!

    @cats obsessions :) Thank you and i will definately keep everyone updated! and your right someone needs to be honest and i certainly will be pian,bloody guts and all lol

    thank so much all of you seriously your brilliant and have put a huge smile on my face with all your best wishes and kind words!

    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  17. @louise
    thank you :), i thought i would cover my back as you never no if theres haters out there ready to pounce lol.
    Im relly excited just cant wait for this 12week scan :)
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats girl, you'll be fine :) Can't wait to hear all about it <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats! motherhood is awesome yet stressful! i'm sure you & your bf will do just fine. :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww thanks girls :)
    i cant wait for the 1st scan now!!
    thanks again :)
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  21. congratulations!!!:)i discover your blog and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! How exciting :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats! as long as your happy thats what matters! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations!! If you're happy - then who cares about any one else! My friend just found out she's pregnant and her brother has practically disowned her - so it great to hear you have support. We're all supporting my friend and couldn't be happier for her.. she's worried about people presuming she'll be a stat too - but more often than not it's just not the case... sorry this is so long - Congrats again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations!! Of course it won't lose you any followers I look forward to updates x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on the baby
    you defo wont lose me as a follower
    i can't want to see your bump and your baby scans :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. How awesome! Congrats! Many of my friends have had babies, and currently pregnant.. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi lucy! I think you're not going to loose any of your readers because of your pregnancy, if someone stop reading you because of this it's because they must be a little dork :P
    well, CONGRATULATIONS! hope you'll have a great pregnancy and all the support from your family, and sure, it will be a beautiful baby! :D

    hope your great, lots of love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Hun I am a new subscriber and I myself have just had a baby, I am 18, I was 18 on the 31st of October last year, and my baby was born on the 9th of may this year, and is now 11 weeks! I just wanted to say that I bet aswell as your excitement you will be feeling a little scared, but I can promise you that it will be fine! I have been apsolutely fine, and I love my baby more than anything else in the world. I too have a partner and as we both work we do not recieve much help, it can be a little annoying at times when you see others getting houses and the lot, but keep strong, and one thing us hardworkers can get is tax credits, so find out about that when your baby is born. I wont lie, I did have some nasties giving me funny looks whilst pregnant, but if that happens to you just ignore them sweetie, it doesnt take age to make a good mum, and I bet thats exactly what you will be. would love to keep in touch with another young mum, good luck hun!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. congrats
    ForRealG.blogspot.com
    Follow me I follow u

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tis is such lovely news - I'm sure your family will all become supportive afer they get used to it too! I for one cant wait to see all the updates and bump pics! xxx

    ReplyDelete