Thursday, 24 September 2009

Guinness World Record 2010

Hiya lovly followers :)

I hope your ok?
I havnt done a random blog in a while they have all been about my pregnancy as its starting to take over my life :)

So i thought today il do this blog, shamelessly advertising my world record.
As i posted previously in my blog i have a world record for the largest ever photo mosaic :)

Well if anyone has brought the new Guinness World Record book the 2010, turn to page 113 and see me :)
Im on the top of the page (113) walking across the mosaic, its one of my proudest achievements!!
So i just wanted to share it with you if you was interested
you cant see my face really but i can promise its me! lol x

Heres the youtube video about the day and record if your interested :)


Well im off to have my heart scan now :(
Im so scared, i no its not going to hurt, but im scared of what they might tell me or find!

Thanks all for sticking with my blog over the period that i wasnt blogging much and still sticking with me when i bore you all about my pregnancy!!
Your stars and i mean it :)

Lu x

24 comments:

  1. Awww wow! My boyfriends little brother has just bought the book. So i will deff take a look at page 113 hehe! :)

    Hope your scan went alrite! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww bless :)
    scan went well thank you, i get my results next thursday x but the woman was lovly and asked if i wanted to look at the baby so she used the machine to have a look at the baby for me!

    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post again - thanks I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, I dont know if you remember me, but im the one that left you the comment about being pregnant, not to worry and that id just had a baby boy named freddie :) Ive just got the internet back after about 3 months and found your comment on my blog about keeping in touch :) Hope the pregnancy is going well, take care love francesca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your in the book of records? thats so cool lol. Hope your next scan goes well. Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow check you out, congrats on being in the world record book!!

    lots of love,
    Katie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. 「不可能」這個字詞,在聰明人的字典中是找不到的。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog!

    Really love it!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, nice blog!!! Stop by and visit my undoings sometime! i am always on a new and hopefully inspiring adventure !

    ReplyDelete
  11. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I‘d like to invite you to visit my fashion blog:

    http://www.mydarlingbubu.com/

    Thank you :). KISSES FROM SPAIN

    •••HAVE A NICE WEEKEND•••

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!! Hope you and the baby are doing well! :)

    Ashley
    awfulbeautifuldisarray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 盛年不再來,一日難再晨;及時當勉勵,歲月不待人..............................

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I've just recently started following you but then I realised you ain't had a blog for ages now! :D

    You should come back!
    xx

    ReplyDelete