Monday, 14 September 2009

Pregnacy update [5]

Hiya everyone :)

I hope your all ok, It seems forever since ive blogged, im so sorry!!

Since i last blogged Ive been ill AGAIN!!
I kept having blackouts, the final straw was when i wa sin the asda que with my mom and i said to my mom that i needed to go outside and sit down so as i started walking for the door my vision got darker and darker and it totally went! I couldnt see anything!! I bumped into a large post and i just kept walking hoping i wouldnt walk into anyone, i was so scared but i couldnt shout for help or anything as i got near the exit my sight came back really fuzzy and i managed to get a seat on a bench outside. This old lady in a wheel chair asked if i was ok and i said i was ok now, i had just blacked out and she shouted over her daughter who was fetching a trolly and her daughter came and said i sould put my head between my legs until i felt better, she asked if i was on my own i said no i was with my mom who was paying for her shopping. The lady went in to do her shopping and told the asda 'Happy to help' lady, you no the one who stands at the front of the shop, she came over and asked me if i was ok and things i explained i was pregnant and i had blacked out she said she would get someone to come and sit with me, she come back with some water and with Alex who is my neices boyfriend, he works at asda and he is the 1st aider which was total luck that it was someone i new!
Alex went and got my mom and my mom finished paying and came out to me.
I went home and my mom phoned the doctors for an apointment, i went up that afternoon and they found out i have a heart murmur and because im pregnant its effecting me badly because everything is getting shared that why my vision and speech go!
They also found i have really bad circulation thats why im constantly freezing cold!
I have to have a heart scan to find out how bad it is, as for now i cant do anything so the doctors say, i have to rest and just take it easy!
Ive been a bit freaked out by it all if im honest, and i want to say how lovly everyone was to me when it happened, im so glad there is still nice people out there who will help out people they dont even no :)

On the baby front, i dont think ive got much bigger really!

Im 14 weeks now (sorry about the weird angle it was on my phone)

I have a special 'underage pregnancy' midwife coming to my house to see me tomorrow, im a bit annoyed really because im 19 i wouldnt really class my self as underage!!
Ive been with my other half 5years and im 19 like i said!!
If she starts treating me like a idiot im afraid i will be asking her to leave!

On the sort of beauty front, i have bad skin as in i suffer from acne and being pregnant has sort of cleared it up, but on the bad side my skin has gone super dry :(
Il be buying some bio oil soon as ive been told its brilliant for growing bumps, il let you all no how i get on :)

Any recomenations of things i should use while pregnant?
Have you used bio oil? Does it really work as well as everyone says??

Let me know, would be great to hear from my brilliant followers, thanks for sticking with me through everything, i hope to be back blogging more soon x
Sorry for the really long post hope i didnt bore you all x x

Your all stars
Lu x

11 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you've been so ill, but I'm sure you'll get better :)
    I bet your getting excited now!
    I can't believe there sending you an 'underage pregnancy' midwife though! Your hardly underage!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you :)
    i no its annoyed me makes me feel like im being punished i wouldnt class myself as underage!
    its not like im 14 or 15!
    Il let her have her say and if she treats me like a idiot il have to tell her how i feel!
    im so excited i just cant wait to find out what im having :)

    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh really! Your considered an adult when your past anyway so I don't really get that aha?
    Yeh, don't let het treat you like a child. Hopefully she'll be really nice and treat you like an adult though :)
    When do you find out?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you start feeling better soon. A heart murmur isn't necessarily a big deal; the important thing is that your doctor is now aware of it and will be keeping an eye on possible symptoms related to it.

    You just need to take care of yourself and your little one. Eat right, get plenty of rest, drink lots of water.

    Your baby is going to be healthy and beautiful, just like Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you for your lovly comments :)
    i find out in october what im having x

    ReplyDelete
  6. im getting some bio oil :) we should review it after we have our babies .. lets pray we get no stretch marks x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds really quite scary! At least now they know about the heart murmur and will be able to act accordingly :) I suppose it would be worse if it was all still a mystery...

    Good luck with the scan! And just take it easy :) Use it as an excuse to sit around and drink tea and do very little! Oh and underage pregnancy midwife? That's ridic.! Am sure she'll realise how mature you are and that you don't need to be patronised and treated like an idiot!

    By the way, I saw those pics of the boots... so adorable :)

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe thanks :) i forgot to add them into my blog il do a lil seperate one for them. my boyfriend is adament that no son of ours is wearing leopard print!! i think there quite unisex :)
    thank you, cant wait for october til my scan to find out the sex of my baby x
    sitting round and drinking tea sounds brill! the doc literally said to me do nothing so im going to take advantage!
    il do a post tomorrow after the midwife has been to see what she had to say. if i had been 20 then they wouldnt have said i have to seeher but because im 19 im classed as underage! even tho when you get to 18 your normally classed as an adult?! strange

    thanks for the lovly comments x
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw hugs Lucy sorry things have been a bit rough for you - Don't worry about the heart mumur I have had one since bitrh I just get the palpitation and have to have the occasional ECG - although having never been pregnant that does sound pretty scary something for me to look forward to in the future perhaps :( Anyways keep your chin and stick to your gunds there is no way you are an underage mum :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm the underage thing is weird! Sounds scary, hope you're taking care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) Hi Lucy,

    I've just actually shed tears at your blog, mostly at your scan photos as I have my first scan on Wednesday! I was wondering if you'd like to chat, I'd be grateful as none of my friends have children and I'm feeling kinda lonely!! My email is voldka_flower@hotmail.com (The typo will live wih me forever, LOL)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete