Friday, 9 July 2010

30 day tag:- DAY 3

I'm back for day 3 of the TAG!

So Day 03 - Your favourite TV programme

I simply just cant pick as im a TV junkie!
Honestly ill watch almost anything!

I feel lost if i don't watch the news (local and national) at 6 o'clock every day! I feel like im out of touch with the world if i don't find out what's going on!

I love reality trash TV especially Big Brother of which iv watched every episode since the beginning and that's no exaggeration!

I love American reality i love watching almost anything thats on E! like Girls of the Playboy mansion and Kendra!, Keeping up with the Kardashians and things like 16 and pregnant on MTV.

I'm a big documentary fan anything that's real story's like one born every minute and my big fat gypsy wedding!

I love soaps, all apart from Emmerdale because im just not a fan of that, just EastEnders, Coronation Street and Hollyoaks.

Daytime TV is also fab like Jeremy Kyle, This morning and Loose Women

My favorite series would have to be Desperate Housewives. I love it!
Would love to visit the set in America at Universal Studios Hollywood!
One day i will get there lol

I could keep going but as you can tell i basically watch anything that's going and there is a TV on in my house 24 hours a day!

Look out for tomorrows:- Day 04 - Your favourite book

Thanks so much everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment