Monday, 19 July 2010

30 day tag:- DAY 9 &10 &11

So im slacking again i no lol!

Harry's not been too well over he weekend he has had a bad cough and cold :(

Well anyway im catching up so its going to be like 3 day in one lol
but as they were all picture based i thought id stick them all on one post

Day 09 (should of been Friday) - A photo that you tookMe and my little man Harry :) I took this about 2 weeks ago.

Day 10 (should of been Saturday) - A photo of you taken over 10 years ago

Im just too cool i no! lol This was me when i was bout 6 or 7 (i think) and seen as im 20 in a few weeks its defo over 10years ago :)

Day 11 (should of been Sunday)- A photo of you taken recently

And this was me around 10minutes ago!!
I look slightly ill and have zero make-up on but i thought nothing more recent that now :)


Well thanks everyone for continuing to follow me :)
love ya all

Luv luce x

Il be putting up todays post straight after this one and that's. . .

Day 12 - Whatever tickles your fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment